Computer Science is one of the Interesting Subjects of the students of 21st Century. Programming Languages is only one way to say something to a computer. Hello friends, in this blog post we are going to provide you, Sumita Arora Python class 12 PDF Download.
Friends we are also going to provide you a quick review of this book. This Book is considered to be one the best available in the market. The Writer Sumita Arora is one of the famous in India in the field of Computer Science.
Sumita Arora Python class 12 PDF Download
Here we are going to provide you with chapter wise PDF of Sumita Arora Python class 12. So download the Book and Study hard. So that you can get good marks in your examination and get a bright future.
Here we are providing you the pdf best quality which I can find on searching deep on the internet. We are not the owner of this book. We are just helping students who can’t afford the physical form of this. It may be due to economical reasons or maybe it is not accessible for them.
|S. No.||Chapter Name||PDF Link|
|1||REVIEW OF PYTHON – I|
- Tokens in Python
- bare-bones of a Python Program
- Variables and Assignments
- Simple Input and output
- Data Types
- Mutable and Immutable Types
- Statement Flow Control
- The if Conditionals
- Looping Statements
- Jump Statements -Break and continue
- more on Loops
|2||REVIEW OF PYTHON – II|
- Strings in Python
- Lists in Python
- Tuples in Python
- Dictionaries in Python
- Sorting Techniques
|3||WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS|
- understanding Functions
- Defining Functions in Python
- The flow of Execution in a Function Call
- passing Parameters
- Returning Values From Functions
- Scope of Variables
|4||USING PYTHON LIBRARIES|
- What is a Library?
- Importing Modules in a Python Program
- Using Python Standard Linrar’s Functions and Modules
- Creating a Python Library
- Data Files
- Opening and Closing Files
- Reading and Writing Files
- Standard Input, Output, and Error Streams
- Recursive Function
- how Recursion Works
- Recursion In Python
- Recursion vs. Iteration
|7||IDEA OF ALGORITHMIC EFFICIENCY|
- What is Computational Complexity?
- Estimating Complexity of Algorithms
- best, Average, and worst-case complexity
- What is Data Visualization?
- Using Pyplot of Maatplotib Library
- Creating Charts with Matplotibs Library’s Pyplt Interface
- Customizing the Plot
- Comparing Chart Types
|9||DATA STRUCTURES – I|
- Elementary Data Representation
- Different Data Structures
- Operation on Data Structures
- Linear Lists
- Linear Lists Data Structures
- Nested/Two Dimensional Lists in Python
|10||DATA STRUCTURES – II|
|11||COMPUTER NETWORKS – I||Click here|
|12||COMPUTER NETWORKS – II|
- modulation Techniques
- Collision in Wireless Networks
- Error Checking (Error Detection)
- Main Idia of Routing
- Addresses on a Network
- Cellular/Wireless Connectivity Protocols
- Basic Network Tools
- Various Protocols Used on Networks
- How HTTP Works – A Basic IDEA
- Working of Email
- Secure Communication
- Network Applications
|13||MySQL: SQL REVISION TOUR|
- Relational Data Model
- MySQL-A Popular Relational Database Management System
- Accessing Database in MySQL
- Creating Tables in MySQL
- Inserting Data into Table
- Making Simple Queries Through Select Command
- Creating Tables With SQL Constraints
- Viewing a Tabel Structure
- Inserting data into another table
- Modifying data in tables
- Deleting data from Table
- Alerting Table
- Dropping Tables
- SQL joins
- Indexes in Database
|14||MORE ON SQL|
- Ordering Records in Results- Order by Clause
- Aggregate Functions
- Types of SQL Functions
- Grouping Result- GROUP BY
|15||CREATING A DJANGO BASED BASIC WEB APPLICATION|
- What is Web Framework?
- How do Web, Websites, and Web- applications Work?
- Introducing Django
- Installing Django
- Activating Virtual Environment
- Django Basics and Project Structure
- Steps to Create a Basic Django Web Application
- Creating Models, Views, and Templates
- Writing Dictionary Data to CSV and Text Files
- Practically Processing Get and Post Request
|16||INTERFACE PYTHON WITH MySQL|
- Connecting to MySQL From Python
- Parameterized Queries
- Performing INSERT and UPDATE Queries
|17||SOCIETY, LAW, AND ETHICS|
- Ethical issues
- Open Source Philosophy and Software Licences
- Online Fraud
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Law And IT Act
- Technology and Society
- E-Waste Management
- Identity Theft
- Gender Issues while Teaching/Using Computes
- Disability Issues while Teaching and Using Computers
Best thing About Computer Science With Python Book By Sumita Arora
- Python is one of the hardest and famous languages in the field of computer science. In this section of the blog post, We are going to discuss the best things about Python Book By Sumita Arora.
- Every Chapter has Introduction in The Starting. Which will give an opportunity to the students to guess at the beginning of the chapter. And students will be able to know above what will be told further in the chapter.
- After Introduction Every topic the chapter discussed with good images and attracting language. Here you will get the whole knowledge about the topic.
- After Every Topic, you will get a checkpoint on the left corner of the book. In checkpoint questions Related to The Topic you just have studied are given.
- At the right and side columns, Notice related to the topic is given and has been highlighted by colors.
- At the end of the theory portion of each and every chapter, you will find the blue box ‘Lets Us Revise’ In which a summary of the chapters is given point-wise.
- After this, you will get Some solved Problems with detailed answers. These problems are of good quality and asked frequently in Exams.
- At the end of the chapter, you will get an Assignment. The assignment contains some Short answer type and long answer type questions. The assignment contains Application Based Questions too.
Friends we have given Sumita Arora Python class 12 PDF Download links. we have also given what is inside this book. Please download these books and focus on your studies. So that You can Get a Bright Future. Please leave a comment for this Pdf.
know How to Join Merchant Navy After Graduation- Click Here